Are you ready to take a leap into a different learning experience?
Let’s start thinking how courage and compassion enables change. Can we live without it? Are we constantly battling its presence? Are we just seeking to find it within ourselves and others? Let’s think…
- What is the relationship between courage and compassion in the context of change processes? Are they complementary or in conflict with one another?
- How do we balance the need for courage and risk-taking with the need for compassion and empathy in change processes?
- What role do fear and vulnerability play in the development of courage and compassion in change processes?
- What ethical considerations should be taken into account when making decisions that require courage and compassion in change processes? How do we balance the needs of different stakeholders?
- How can we cultivate courage and compassion in individuals and organizations to promote successful change processes?
- How do different cultural, social, and historical contexts shape our understanding of courage and compassion in change processes?
- What is the relationship between courage and resistance in change processes? When is it appropriate to resist change, and when is it necessary to have the courage to embrace change?
- How do we balance the need for self-care and self-preservation with the need for courage and compassion in change processes
NOTE Event is fully catered and dietary needs will be accommocated where possible.
The TCD crew are feeling a wee bit o pride.
Toronto Change Days was recommended as one of the top 5
“Unique Learning Conferences For Entrepreneurs And Educators To Attend In 2020“
by Forbes magazine!
Not bad for our second year!
We are a proud non profit organization, 100% volunteer led and run. We reinvest every dollar we receive in making the best experience for attendees and offering accessible, affordable opportunities to those that will benefit from attending.
Toronto Change Days is based on
the highly successful and dynamic ‘Change Days’ model.